Time for a Break
















I need to take a break
from those hectic college days,
All those days were only good
to me just because you were
with me but now…..
you left me in pitch darkness
where, I stand still with a frozen mind

I need to take a break
I may burst into tears
but you are not with me
to wipe my tears

You made me laugh one day
But you made me hopeless today
What else I wished
except that to be with you
just as one among you
but dude!! Even that right
you grabbed from me.

You threw me away
every time after your needs
you turn your face from me
with your ever kidding smile
you stay away from me
just as you would from a stranger
not able to depart the punch

I stand beside you
with a broken heart
without uttering a single word
still hoping for a break ….

     
By:-                         
Swetha Sathyan



0 comments :

Post a Comment